Our project experience covers many areas as indicated below, highlighting our expertise in energy and corporate market research:
- Market structure analysis to determine the base data relating to the features and use of products and services, the number and structure of private and business customers, their attitudes and behavior.
- Market potential analysis to assess the short and medium term market potential, especially for new products and services not yet launched on the market.
- Market segmentation to identify homogenous target groups for new products and services or as the basis for segment-specific marketing and sales strategies.
- Customer loyalty management systems and customer satisfaction research to measure customer satisfaction and identify the areas that affect customer loyalty as well as ongoing management of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Tariff and product optimization to align offerings as precisely as possible to the target group and determine strong and competitive pricing models.
- Communication management through pre-testing of advertising measures to optimize advertising as well as to monitor and evaluate advertising campaigns in terms of their commercial and qualitative performance in the competitive environment.
- Strategic brand management based on a "brand” positioning analysis which can be used to identify the relevant image perspectives and develop opportunities in terms of the competitive marketing strategy for the customer’s own brand or the customer’s offering.